The midstream and petrochemical industries are some of the most heavily regulated industries throughout the World. Strict regulations mandate how petroleum and additional chemicals can be stored, processed and transported. The fact that midstream and petrochemical processes also intersects with the upstream extraction process and the downstream conversion process further complicates compliance.
OSHA's Process Safety Management (PSM) Regulations For Midstream and Petrochemical Companies
The Process Safety Management (PSM) regulations mandated by OSHA (29 CFR 1910.119) were implemented to prevent or reduce the consequences of releasing toxic, reactive, flammable, and explosive chemicals. Introduced as part of the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990, PSM regulations are designed to protect workers.
OSHA's Risk Management Plan Rule (RMP) For Midstream Petrochemicals
In the same act, Congress also implemented the Risk Management Plan Rule (RPM), which required the EPA to protect communities and the environment. Many of the RPM regulations are identical to the PSM regulations.
Management Of Change (MOC) Software To Track PSM And RMP Requirements
Thanks to our well-rounded management of change software and app, you can easily track implementation and changes that impact PSM and RMP regulations, including:
- team member participation
- process safety information
- process hazards analysis
- operating procedures
- pre-start-up safety review
- mechanical integrity
- hot work permit
- incident investigation
- emergency planning and response
- compliance audits
- accident history
Features Of Our Management Of Change Software For Midstream Petrochemicals
In addition to tracking regulatory obligations and regulatory compliance, our management of change software can track all types of organizational changes. The MOC software is easy to apply and customize. It can be integrated with other software solutions, such as SAP.
Midstream petrochemical operators and EHS professionals enjoy the features of our management of change software, which include:
- mobile app
- customizable forms and checklists
- action item monitoring
- automated progressions, notifications, and e-mail alerts
- version tracking
- centralized, private, and secure document storage
- complete audit trail
Our management of change software can also be used in the upstream petrochemical industry and the downstream petrochemical industry.
For more information or to schedule a free trial of our management of change software, please call (720) 547-5102 or e-mail us.
Please note that in addition to management of change software, we also have other comprehensive EHS software solutions, including: compliance management software, audits and inspections software, compliance obligations software, document management software and incident management software.
- Compare Management Of Change Software Solutions
- What Can Management Of Change Software Track
- Top 10 Reasons To Use Management Of Change Software
- Management of Change Best Practices
- Management Of Change Software For Regulatory Compliance
- Management Of Change Software For All Types Of Industries
- Management Of Change Software For Manufacturers
- Improve Productivity With MOC Software